Looking for comfort food in a hand-held serving? Well, put those leftovers to good use and make leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce!
- 2 slices of your choice of bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice of cheese (try Swiss cheese or provolone cheese)
- 1/2 cup leftover roasted turkey, sliced or shredded
- 2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup salad greens or lettuce
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice of bread and top with cheese.
- Top up with turkey, cranberry sauce, and greens.
- Add the remaining slice of bread.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat until melted. Place the sandwich on top and grill each side for 2-3 minutes until bread is lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and serve!