Individual apple crisp is a sweet tart fall dessert served in single-sized portions with all the crunchy corners of crumble. And so quick and easy to prep.
- 4-5 medium Gala apples, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Apple Crisp Topping:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream (optional, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 5 to 6 small 6-oz. ramekins (or 1 regular size 9-inch pie dish) with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine apples, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt, and stir to combine. Divide apple mixture evenly between the ramekins (or pour into single pie dish).
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour in melted butter, and stir with a spatula until a crumbly mixture forms. Cover as much of the apples as you’d like with the topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. The apples should be tender and crumb topping should be crisp and golden-brown. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- How to serve: Top individual apple crisp with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, a drizzle of Salted Caramel, and/or Candied Pecans.
- How to store: Apple crisp is best served fresh. If you have any leftovers, store them in the ramekins, covered tightly in plastic cling wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- How to reheat: Reheat in the same ramekins in a 350F preheated oven for 10-20 minutes until warmed through, or air fryer for 5-10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: individual apple crisp, small batch apple crisp, apple crisp for one, apple crisp, how to make apple crisp, apple crisp in ramekins