Individual apple crisp are served in ramekins so that you and your guests can enjoy single-sized servings meaning you will get the crunchy corners of crumble all to yourselves!
- 4-5 medium Gala apples, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream (optional, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 5-6 small ramekins (or 1 regular size pie dish) with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt, then stir to combine. Divide evenly between ramekins (or pour into single pie dish).
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour in melted butter, then stir until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Cover as much of the apples as you’d like with topping, then bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes. Apples should be tender and crumb topping should be crisp. Serve with ice cream!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking