Homemade Iced Latte is refreshing, quick, and delicious. With just 3 simple ingredients and under 5 minutes, it’s the easiest drink you’ll make this summer.
- 4 shots espresso (4 ounces or 120 ml)
- 2-4 teaspoons sweetener, maple syrup or honey (to taste)
- ½ cup milk, dairy or non-dairy
- Make the espresso using an espresso machine, manual espresso maker, or French press.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. In each glass add 2 shots of espresso. Stir in sweetener. Pour in ¼ cup milk in each glass and serve immediately.
How to store: Iced lattes are best enjoyed fresh, but if you want to make it ahead of time, omit the ice. Then, chill your latte in the fridge for 2-3 days. Add the ice at the last minute when you’re ready to drink your iced latte.
Tip on sweeteners: Because iced lattes are cold, sugar does not dissolve well in them. For that reason, it’s best to use liquid sweeteners such as maple syrup, honey, agave, or simple syrup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Brewed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: iced latte, homemade iced latte, iced latte from scratch, cold latte, how to make iced latte