Homemade ranch dip is creamy, tangy, flavorful, and delicious. This classic dip is easy to make at home in minutes, and is so much better than store-bought.
- 1 and 1/2 cups sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk (optional, for a thinner dip)
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir to combine all ingredients including sour cream, mayo, lemon juice, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. If you prefer ranch dip with a thinner consistency, add in some milk to thin it out.
- Serve immediately or chilled. You can store leftovers in an airtight container or mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
How to store: Store homemade ranch dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade ranch dip, ranch, ranch dip, how to make ranch dip, homemade ranch