Greek salmon is delicious, flaky, and tender. This healthy oven-baked salmon is packed with Mediterranean flavors and is ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Pat dry salmon fillets and place skin-side down on a lined quarter sheet baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir to combine olive oil, lemon juice, dill, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Brush or pour the marinade over the salmon and let it sit while the oven is preheating.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with an extra squeeze of lemon juice on top, if desired.
How to store: Leftover salmon will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days when stored in an airtight container. Allow the fish to cool to room temperature before placing in the refrigerator.
How to reheat salmon: Reheat in a skillet over medium-low heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes, or in the microwave for about 1 minute. You can also reheat in a preheated oven or air fryer at 300F for about 5-10 minutes until warmed through. You can also eat leftovers cold over a salad or in a sandwich.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek salmon, baked greek salmon, mediterranean salmon, greek-style salmon, baked salmon with fresh dill