Greek Pasta Salad is quick and easy, loaded with Mediterranean flavors, and delicious. Serve it at a summer cookout or potluck, or meal prep weekly lunches.
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes (1 pint), halved
- 1 1/2 cups mini cucumbers halved and sliced (3-4 mini cucumbers)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup kalamata black olives, halved
- ½ cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (or parsley), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek salad dressing, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process and to cool the pasta down.
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl or serving bowl. If not assembling the salad immediately, add some olive oil and toss together to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Otherwise, add remaining ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Greek salad dressing and yogurt and stir until smooth. Pour the dressing on top, and toss to combine.
- You can serve the pasta salad immediately, or cover the bowl tightly with plastic cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. This will allow all the flavours to infuse into each other more. When ready to serve, give the salad a good toss and add a little more dressing, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek pasta salad, pasta salad, greek style pasta salad, mediterranean pasta salad