Quick easy homemade garden salad is simple and delicious. Ready in minutes, it's loaded with crisp leafy greens, fresh garden veggies, and crunchy croutons.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned or shredded
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup salad dressing (try Italian dressing, Greek salad dressing, or ranch dressing)
- In a large mixing bowl or serving plate, combine romaine lettuce, cabbage, grape tomatoes, radishes, carrot, cucumber, and red onion.
- Pour salad dressing on top and toss to combine. Top with croutons and serve.
Make ahead instructions: To make this salad ahead of time, I would suggest prepping the vegetables and storing in an airtight container without the dressing or croutons. When ready to serve, add croutons and toss in the dressing.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garden salad, homemade garden salad, how to make garden salad, easy garden salad, fresh garden salad