Juicy, tender, and delicious 18-minute air fryer lamb chops is marinated in a dijon garlic sauce and will change the way you cook lamb forever!
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italiano spice blend (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 pieces of lamb chops
- Make the marinade by combining Dijon mustard, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, Italiano spice blend (optional), and salt, in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place lamb chops into a Ziploc bag and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Press the marinade around the lamb chops to fully coat. Place into the fridge and marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Place 3 pieces of marinated lamb chops onto a grill rack on top of the air frying basket, and space them out evenly. Cook at 350 F for 17 minutes, flipping the lamb chops once, halfway through, to ensure even cooking.
- Once done, leave the lamb chops inside the hot air fryer for another 5 minutes. This keeps the lamb chops warm and ensures that it is thoroughly cooked yet still tender.
- Season with additional salt and cumin, to taste.
For well done lamb chops, just add an additional 3 minutes to the cooking time.
How to grill lamb chops: Heat the grill to medium-high heat and sear the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes per side. Lower the heat to medium and cook for another 5 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 150 F. For well done, cook for a couple more minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 F.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (+time to marinate)
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Category: Lamb
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American