Creamy Tuscan shrimp packed with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and garlic, is creamy, rich, and delicious. Make it in just 15 minutes, including prep!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. white shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely sliced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes until the hot oil is sizzling hot. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes until the shrimp becomes nicely browned on both sides. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, add butter, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in flour and mix until well combined.
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir well and bring the sauce to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and keep stirring until thickened to a desired consistency.
- Stir in spinach and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle basil on top and serve immediately over pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes.
airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.You can store creamy Tuscan shrimp with pasta or separately in an
How to reheat: Reheat on the stove over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes until shrimp is warmed through, or in the microwave. The sauce may have thickened up in the refrigerator, so add a little water to thin out the sauce a bit until you achieve a desired consistency. You can also reheat in the microwave. Place leftovers in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a paper towel, plate, or lid. Reheat creamy Tuscan shrimp in the microwave in 15-30 second increments until hot. Only heat as much as you’ll eat.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: creamy tuscan shrimp, creamy tuscan garlic shrimp, easy tuscan shrimp, creamy shrimp, creamy shrimp with spinach, shrimp with sun-dried tomatoes