Take your hosting game to the next level with this homemade artichoke dip — a warm, creamy dip loaded with tender artichoke hearts. This easy-to-make appetizer is tangy, cheesy, and all-around delicious!
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, well drained and finely chopped
- baguette slices
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, parmesan, and black pepper. Stir until evenly combined.
- Add artichokes and mix until well incorporated. Make sure you have drained the artichokes well beforehand.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into a small round 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately with baguette slices, crackers, veggies, or chips.
How to store: Cover any leftover artichoke dip tightly with plastic cling wrap or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
How to reheat: Reheat in a 300F preheated oven for 5-10 minutes until hot, or reheat in the microwave.
How to freeze: Once the dip has completely cooled, transfer it to a freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: artichoke dip, cheese dip with artichokes