Nothing completes the perfect summer barbecue than juicy and tender beef shish kebabs. Grilled in only 10-15 minutes!
- 14 oz. beef steak (400g), diced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 8 white mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, add steak, olive oil, cider vinegar, dried herbs, garlic powder, ground coriander and smoked paprika. Use your hands to massage the marinade into the beef and season with salt and pepper. Cover and leave in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight if possible.
- In a large bowl, add bell peppers, mushroom and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine
- Skewer the meat and vegetables onto your kebab sticks and prepare the BBQ.
- Grill the shish kebabs for 10-15 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure even cooking. Depending on how you like your meat cooked, keep it on for longer, or remove it sooner – but you want to ensure that the peppers soften and caramelise sufficiently.