When it comes to weeknight menu planning, baked turkey meatballs reign supreme. Say hello to dinner ready in under 20 minutes from prep to table!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. ground turkey (thigh meat)
- parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- marinara sauce (for dipping)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add ground turkey and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overwork the meat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out meatballs roughly the size of golfballs and place on baking sheet at least 2-inches apart. Broil on high for 8-10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve meatballs with a garnish of chopped parsley and your favorite marinara sauce on the side.