Pair baked sweet potato wedges with warm spices and a homemade honey mustard dipping sauce and serve as an appetizer or side on game day or on any occasion!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- large pinch of cayenne powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 equal wedges, for a total of 6 wedges per potato. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add oil, salt, cumin, chili powder, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne powder. Toss to combine.
- Line up wedges in a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the largest wedges are tender.
- Meanwhile, make the honey mustard dipping sauce by mixing together dijon and honey in a small bowl.
- Top potato wedges with chopped cilantro and serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.