Turkey pinwheels are bite-sized finger food perfection and will make back-to-school lunch planning for the kids, entertaining guests at lunchtime, or serving appys at game day a total breeze!
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon relish
- 4 large flour tortillas or sandwich wraps
- 1/2 lb. cracked pepper turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 lb. provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish, then stir to combine. Lay out each tortilla or wrap on a cutting board, then spread about 1 heaping tablespoon of sauce on each, leaving the top 1” of each round empty.
- Layer sliced turkey, spinach, cheese, and chopped tomatoes on each tortilla or wrap. Drizzle each with about 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste), and a pinch of black pepper.
- Carefully roll each up beginning at the bottom, then slice into 1/4-inch thick pinwheels. Secure any loose pieces with toothpicks as needed. Keep refrigerated, then serve cool or at room temperature.
These pinwheels can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Category: Sandwich