Simple air fryer spring vegetable "stir-fry" with tofu is the ultimate easy dinner ready in less than 10 minutes. It's healthy, vegan and gluten-free.
- 50 grams extra firm tofu, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 4 stalks asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 4 brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italiano seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- roasted white sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and toss to combine.
- Transfer into air fryer basket and air fry at 350 F for 7-8 minutes, depending on how well done you would like the vegetables. Give the basket a shake halfway through.
- Remove from air fryer basket, sprinkle some roasted white sesame seeds on top, and serve with a side of steamed rice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Stir-Fry
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: spring vegetables, vegan stir fry, air fryer, stir fry, air fryer vegetables