Quick and easy air fryer broccoli is a healthy side dish that takes just six minutes to cook in the air fryer. It's crispy, delicious, and flavorful.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional, for garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to combine until well mixed.
- Transfer the seasoned broccoli into the air fryer basket. Cook it at 400 F for 6-8 minutes, shaking the basket every 3 minutes, until browned and crispy on the edges.
- Serve warm with grated Parmesan cheese on top, if desired.
air fryer, line the basket with a piece of aluminium foil.If you want to lighten your load when cleaning the
How to store: First, allow the broccoli to cool to room temperature. Then, place any leftovers in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
How to reheat: You can reheat air fryer broccoli the same way you cooked it. Place in the air fryer at 350F for a few minutes until warmed through. Reheating time may vary depending on how much you try to reheat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer broccoli, air fryer roasted broccoli, how to make broccoli in the air fryer, air fryer recipes