Crisp on the outside and tender inside, air fryer asparagus cooks in just 6 minutes! It is tossed in very little olive oil with garlic and seasonings.
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed and halved lengthwise (approximately 12 pieces)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon italiano seasoning
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine and coat the asparagus evenly. Transfer to air fryer basket.
- Turn air fryer on to 350 F and cook for 6 minutes, until asparagus is cooked through.
These instructions work best with a Philips Air Fryer (1.8 lb/2.75 qt). If you have larger or smaller air fryer, you will have to adjust the cook time. Just check in on the asparagus to make sure that it cooks through and that they don’t get too dry or burn.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer asparagus, asparagus, air fryer, air fryer vegetables, easy air fryer recipe,