This blackberry milkshake is thick, creamy, and smooth. You won’t believe how quick and easy it is to make at home with 3 ingredients in under 5 minutes.
- 1 cup blackberries (plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (approximately 6 scoops)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (optional, if needed)
- whipped cream (optional for garnish)
- Combine blackberries, ice cream, milk, and honey together in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Divide the drink into two glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra blackberries, if desired.
How to customize: Use this recipe as a base for any fruit flavored milkshake. Substitute with other fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, or peaches. You can also use a combination of different fruit, just make sure the total amount that you add is 1 cup.
How to store: Homemade milkshakes are best enjoyed freshly made. You can store leftovers for a few hours in the fridge, but anything longer than that should be stored in the freezer. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, allow it to defrost on the kitchen counter for about 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blackberry milkshake, blackberry shake, milkshake, berry milkshake