With only a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps, 3-ingredient peach sorbet is the perfect summer treat!
- 3 lbs. peaches, sliced with skin on
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of salt, to taste (optional)
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender.
- Strain the mixture though a fine mesh sieve into a loaf pan or shallow dish.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and break the ice crystals down with a spatula.
- Cover and freeze for another 3 hours.
- You can use fresh or frozen peaches