The best fall ingredients come together in this arugula salad with apple and pecan, just in time for an appearance on your holiday table this year!
- 5 oz. package baby arugula
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup if making this vegan)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, apple slices, candied pecans, and feta cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing into the salad and toss to combine.