Coconut Maple Walnut Granola is an easy to make snack that is packed with crunch, mildy sweet, and incredibly delicious. With a slightly coconut flavor, pure maple syrup, and three kinds of nuts, this homemade granola has a unique, all-natural flavor that can’t be beat. It’s also gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free!
- 2 cups rolled oats (large flake oats)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Line a large half sheet baking pan with parchment paper, a silicone baking mat, or aluminum foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, walnuts, almonds, and pecans and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir well until combined.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, taking the tray out of the oven every 10 minutes and give the granola a good stir. Re-spread the granola and put it back into the oven.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let cool completely before serving and storing.
How to serve granola: You can serve granola in so many different ways. The easiest is just on its own as a snack by the handfuls. You can also add it on top of milk or yogurt, or layer it in a fruit and yogurt parfait, or top it on banana toast with honey. It is also pretty amazing on top of a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream.
How to store: Allow the granola to cool completely before transferring to an airtight container or Ziploc bag. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight and away from heat or moisture for up to 2 weeks or until stale. The shelf life of this homemade granola will depend on your climate.
How to freeze: To freeze the granola, make sure to store it in a freezer-safe container or freezer bag and freeze it for up to 6 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Granola
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut maple walnut granola, maple walnut granola, vegan granola