Keep dinner healthy, yet full of flavour with a side of quick and easy sautéed asparagus: the perfect companion to your main dish.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, with the ends cut
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the asparagus and generously sprinkle seasoning salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 5-12 minutes, tossing occasionally. If you prefer crisp and crunchy asparagus, cook for only 5 minutes. For softer and more tender asparagus, cook for about 10-12 minutes.