Start your morning right and curb your hunger with a healthy and classic E.L.T. (egg lettuce tomato) breakfast bagel.
- 1 bagel
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of tomatoes
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the bagel into two slices and place in your toaster.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil over medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble.
- Place the cooked, scrambled eggs onto the bottom slice of your toasted bagel. Shake some salt and pepper on top to taste.
- Add the slices of tomato and leaf of lettuce on top of the eggs. Finish by topping it up with the other half of the bagel.
- Slice down the middle and eat! Or wrap up to eat on-the-go.
- Category: Breakfast