Nutella mousse cups are rich, creamy, airy, and delicious. No bake and whipped together in just minutes with a few ingredients before it's ready to chill.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup nutella
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup heavy cream (or whipping cream)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer and beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add Nutella and vanilla extract and continue to beat until everything is smooth and fully blended together.
- In a separate smaller mixing bowl, whip the cream using your hand mixer set on low-medium speed until you form soft peaks. Add the sugar and cocoa powder and set the mixer to high and continue to whip until you reach stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the whipping cream mixture into the Nutella/cream cheese mixture until fully combined with no streaks visible.
- Transfer the mousse into individual sized serving cups. You can pipe them to make the transfer easier. At this stage, the mousse will be very soft. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the mousse set. If you have time, leave it overnight.
- Serve as it or top off the mouse with your favorite toppings such as whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nutella mousse cups, nutella mousse, chocolate mousse, how to make mousse, nutella recipes