Your prayers have been answered! Make this no fail, light, airy, creamy and rich Nutella Ferrerro Rocher mousse cups for dessert and impress your guests.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup nutella
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ferrero rocher chocolates (optional)
- raspberries (optional)
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer and cream the cream cheese to get it light and fluffy. Next, add the Nutella and vanilla extract and continue to mix until everything is fully blended.
- In a separate smaller bowl, whip the cream using your hand mixer set on low-medium until you form soft peaks. Add the sugar and cocoa powder and set the mixer to high and continue to whip until you have stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the whipping cream mixture into the Nutella/cream cheese mixture until everything is fully combined and there are no streaks.
- Pipe the mousse into serving cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the mousse set.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nutella ferrero rocher mousse cups, nutella mousse, chocolate mousse, easy nutella mousse, nutella recipes