Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs with spinach, tomato, and feta is loaded with flavor and a quick and easy breakfast to make in under 10 minutes (with prep!).
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced and seeded (roughly 1/2 medium tomato)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add tomatoes and spinach and sauté until the spinach is wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs and use a spatula to mix together and scramble, about 30 seconds.
- Add feta cheese, and continue to cook until the egg is cooked to your preference.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with fresh herbs such as chopped dill or parsley, if desired.
How to store: Mediterranean scrambled eggs are best enjoyed fresh, but they will last in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, microwave them on medium until warmed through or heat them in a covered pan over the stove.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: mediterranean scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs with spinach, eggs with tomato, eggs with feta