No matter which team is winning, you will score big and please your crowd with these game day buffalo hot wings.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings (approximately 20-25 split wings)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dip (optional, for serving)
- celery, cut into 2 inch pieces (optional, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Remove the tips of the wings and discard. Using a knife, separate the wings at the joint.
- Bake wings for 15 minutes, then flip. Continue to bake for another 15 minutes until crispy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together together the hot sauce and butter.
- Toss the cooked wings in the hot sauce mixture until fully coated.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: game day buffalo hot wings, buffalo chicken wings, chicken wings, baked chicken wings, buffalo wings, spicy wings, hot wings