Make your own classic hummus in one simple step and witness the magic right before your eyes. This creamy and smooth dip is ideal as a healthy snack or appy.
- 1 19-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini sesame paste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- juice of one medium lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Process everything until well blended and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and drizzle some olive oil on top. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika as well.