Roasted garlic asparagus and mushrooms is the perfect vegan side dish. For a complete meal, serve this with chicken breast or salmon.
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 5 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash and prepare the vegetables. Cut off woody ends of the asparagus and cut into 2 inch pieces. Add to a medium-sized roasting pan.
- Slice mushrooms and add to pan.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 35 minutes.