Pan-fried garlic prawns with soy sauce is so easy to prepare and make. It makes a delicious appetizer or can be served over rice.
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 10 prawns, deveined
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, cooking wine and brown sugar. Stir and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and sauté over medium heat until it starts to brown.
- Add prawns and sauce (from step 1). Stir for 1 minute.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side. When you are flipping the prawns halfway, add the water.
- Add green onions and serve.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: prawns, Chinese prawns, garlic prawns, soy sauce prawns, seafood