Mediterranean White Bean Salad is loaded with cannellini beans, veggies, feta, and fresh herbs, tossed in a homemade Greek dressing. Perfect for meal prep!
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans (or cannellini beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes), halved
- 1 cup mini cucumbers, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl or mixing bowl, combine beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, and parsley.
- In a small mixing bowl, make the dressing by stirring together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.
Always rinse canned foods: Although beans are an extremely healthy protein to work into your diet, canned beans are high in sodium, which can lead to high blood pressure and dehydration. This is why it’s important that you rinse and drain canned beans before making your salad — to make it even healthier!
How to customize: You can customize this salad with other ingredients that you have on hand. To keep it as a Mediterranean style salad, add in kalamata olives, bell peppers, and/or red onions.
How to store bean salad: Store cannellini bean salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. The longer it is refrigerated, the more the flavors will blend into each other — it’s actually more flavorful the next day! Give it a quick stir to redistribute the dressing and ingredients before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: white bean salad, cannellini bean salad, mediterranean white bean salad, mediterranean cannellini bean salad