Tiktok ramen is savory, sweet and loaded with umami flavor. It's a quick and easy viral ramen hack with instant noodles, eggs, butter, garlic and soy sauce.
- 6 ounces instant ramen noodles (2 packs)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon furikake seasoning (or everything bagel seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ramen noodles and discard the seasoning pack. Cook ramen according to the package instructions, about 3-4 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat until bubbly, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and chili flakes and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and soy sauce. Stir well until evenly incorporated.
- Add the cooked and drained ramen to the pan and toss well to coat.
- Shift the noodles to one side to make some space in a pan to crack the egg. Add the egg and scramble. Cook until set, about 2 minutes. Stir well to mix the eggs into the noodles.
- Stir in seasoning and serve immediately.
How to store: You can store leftover TikTok ramen in an airtight container for up to three days in the refrigerator. If using instant noodle packets, the noodles should hold their shape, if you use other types of noodles, it may start to get mushy after the first day.
Get creative with toppings. If you want to stay true to the viral ramen version, leave as-is, otherwise you can feel free to experiment with different toppings! You can try adding things like grilled pork, fish cakes, boiled eggs, green onion, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, or any combination of toppings you’d usually find in a restaurant bowl of ramen.
Recycle the leftovers. If you find yourself with leftover noodles or sauce, don’t be afraid to recycle them into a completely new meal. Use the sauce to season rice, use the noodles in a new stir-fry, or come up with your own unique way to reduce food waste and keep things exciting at the table.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Noodles
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: tiktok ramen, tiktok ramen noodles, tiktok ramen hacks, ramen noodles, tiktok ramen with egg