Wholesome and healthy pumpkin energy bites are a delicious, gluten-free and vegan alternative to pumpkin pie. Easy to whip up with just 15 minutes prep.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add raisins and pecans, and mix on low speed for 1 minute until finely blended into a paste. Add pumpkin puree, shredded coconut, peanut butter, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Pulse mix on and off for 1 minute, until the mixture is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Take a spoonful of the pumpkin mixture and roll into 1-inch balls. Place the rolled balls on a parchment-lined baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight to harden.
- You can enjoy the pumpkin bites as is, or if they are too sticky and soft for your liking, then bake them in a 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes to help firm them up a little more. Cool to room temperature and enjoy.
How to store: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (+1 hour 30 minutes to refrigerate)
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin energy bites, easy no bake pumpkin energy bites, no bake energy balls, pumpkin energy balls, pumpkin snack balls