Pizza crescent rolls are a delicious, cheesy, easy appetizer ready in under 30 minutes — the perfect last minute bite, lunch or dinner, or game day appy.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls (or one (10x15-inch) sheet puff pastry dough)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni or salami
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a large half sheet baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls by hand into 8 triangles (or cut out puff pastry dough into 8 triangles on a lightly floured surface).
- On each triangle, spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly and top with 2 slices pepperoni and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Gently roll the crescent dough from the wide end over the toppings and pinch the sides to seal.
- Arrange the crescent rolls seam side down on the lined baking sheet. Apply egg wash evenly on top of each roll and sprinkle with black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce, if desired.
How to store: Allow pizza crescent rolls to cool to room temperature before storing. Then, place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days.
How to reheat: To reheat cold pizza crescent rolls, place in a preheated 375F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza crescent rolls, crescent rolls with pepperoni, crescent pizza rolls, pepperoni pizza rolls, pepperoni crescent rolls