Easy 5-minute pico de gallo chunky salsa is packed with fresh tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and lime juice (and optional jalapeños for a spicy kick).
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 slices jalapeño pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached (I like to keep the salsa chunky).
- For a spicy salsa, add jalapeño peppers. To keep the salsa mild, omit the jalapeño peppers.
- Serve in a bowl alongside tortilla chips and dip away!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: pico de gallo, chunky salsa, salsa, fresh salsa, mexican dip, game day