Oven Roasted Vegetables are a delicious flavorful side dish that goes well with almost any dinner main. Customize it with whatever veggies you have on hand.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 medium yellow potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash the veggies, remove any seeds, and chop them up into similar sized pieces (1-inch pieces)
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the vegetables. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Toss to combine with a spatula until evenly coated.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a large sheet pan. Roast for 40 minutes until tender.
- Serve warm.
Customize the veggies: Use this recipe with any combination of vegetables that you want. Make sure to cut them in similar sizes (about 1 inch). You also want to pick veggies with a similar cook time so that they cook evenly.
How to store: Store leftover oven roasted vegetables in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Reheat in a 425F preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until warm and crisp, or in the air fryer at 400F for 10 minutes until warm.
How to freeze: Spread leftover vegetable medley on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours. Then transfer the frozen veggies to a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. You can reheat them straight out of the freezer (no need to thaw them first) by sautéing until heated through and crisped up. You can also reheat them in a 450℉ preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or in the air fryer at 400F for 10-15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oven roasted vegetables, roasted vegetable medley, roasted veggies, how to cook veggies in the oven, sheet pan vegetables