Mini Egg Easter Fudge is a rich, sweet, crunchy, and colorful white chocolate fudge that is easy to make from scratch with just 3 simple ingredients. Made with a white chocolate base and decorative Easter-themed mix-ins that are customizable, this mini egg fudge is a perfect recipe to make this spring to celebrate the season with family.
- 500 grams white chocolate chips (about 3 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk (about 400 grams)
- 3/4 cup mini eggs, chopped
- Spray an 8x8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and line with 2 sheets of parchment paper so that each side of the pan is lined, and leave an overhang on each edge for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir to combine the white chocolate chips and condensed milk. Place the bowl into the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave, then stir together to mix. Continue microwaving and stirring, in 30 second intervals, until the chocolate chips have completely melted. When ready, the mixture should be thick but smooth.
- Add in ¾ of the chopped mini eggs and fold to lightly to combine.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan. Use a silicone spatula to smooth out the top. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ of mini eggs onto the top of the fudge. Lightly press them into the fudge to ensure they’re adhered.
- Place the pan into the fridge for 4 hours to set. Use the parchment paper overhang to remove the fudge from the pan. Cut into 36 pieces (6 rows and 6 columns) and serve.
Make it thicker. To make the fudge slightly thicker, use 720 grams white chocolate chips (about 4 1/3 cups), 575 grams sweetened condensed milk, and 200 grams mini eggs (about 1 cup).
How to store: Once the fudge has set, transfer it to an airtight container or Ziploc bag. Use wax or parchment paper to separate layers. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
How to freeze: Freeze fudge in a freezer bag or other freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. Allow it to thaw on the counter for several hours or overnight before cutting and serving. Freeze individually-wrapped servings for easy thawing and snacking!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easter fudge, mini egg fudge, easter egg fudge, white chocolate fudge