Homemade Italian dressing is easy to make, delicious, and tastes way better than store-bought salad dressing. Make it in a matter of just minutes.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Add all ingredients into a mason jar and seal it with the lid. Shake until well combined. You can also transfer all ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until blended.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake or stir well before using to prevent separation.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: homemade italian dressing, italian salad dressing, how to make italian dressing, italian dressing