Garlic butter shrimp is a quick and easy dinner ready in just 10 minutes! It’s loaded with flavor and perfect for busy weeknights and special occasions.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Add butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt until it starts to bubble, about 1-2 minutes. Sear the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until the edges turn golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lemon juice and parsley. Toss well to mix evenly.
- Serve immediately.
How to store: Cooked shrimp is best eaten fresh on the day it's cooked or the day after. Store it for about two days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to reheat: To reheat leftover garlic butter shrimp, preheat a covered pan with a splash of water on medium-low heat. Add the garlic butter shrimp and heat until warmed through, about 2 minutes. You can also enjoy garlic butter shrimp cold over salad.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic butter shrimp, garlic shrimp, pan-fried shrimp