Chia Seed Pudding is creamy, delicious, and healthy, loaded with protein, fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Plus, it’s easy to make with 3 ingredients.
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 3/4 cups milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- coconut flakes
- maple syrup or honey
- In a large 4 cup mason jar or glass jar with a lid, add chia seeds, milk, and sweetener. Seal the lid and shake to combine. Set the jar down on the counter for 5 minutes to settle. Then shake again to remove any clumps.
- Transfer the jar to the refrigerator and chill 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Transfer the chia seed pudding to small glasses or dessert cups and top with your favorite toppings such as fruit, granola, nuts, and/or coconut flakes with a drizzle of maple syrup, and serve.
Make ahead instructions: Make a big batch ahead of time and store in the fridge for an easy breakfast or lunch all week. You can also freeze it to last longer.
How to store: Store chia seed pudding covered in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
How to freeze: Chia seed pudding freezes well! Portion it into small meal prep containers and freeze for up to 2 months. To serve, allow the pudding to thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chia seed pudding, how to make chia seed pudding, chia seed recipes