Cranberry Brie Bites are quick and easy to make with flaky puff pastry, gooey melty brie, and sweet cranberry sauce. The perfect holiday appetizer.
- cooking oil spray
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed in the refrigerator
- all-purpose flour (for rolling the dough)
- 4 ounces Brie cheese (1/2 wheel of brie)
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (not jellied)
- 1/4 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 2-3 springs fresh rosemary, cut into 24 one-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the thawed sheet of puff pastry into a 10x14-inch rectangle. Cut into 24 squares (4 columns and 6 rows).
- Gently take each square and place them into the muffin tin slots to create a little pastry cup. Use a fork to lightly prick the bottom of each pastry cup.
- Chop the brie into 24 small pieces (½-inch pieces), and place one piece into each of the pastry cups in the mini muffin tray.
- Top each piece of Brie with 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Evenly divide the pecans on top and top with a piece of rosemary.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the puff pastry is golden brown on the edges.
- Let the bites cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then serve warm or at room temperature. Optionally, sprinkle a little flaky salt on top and serve.
Make ahead instructions: Assemble these cranberry brie bites up to 2 days ahead of time. Store the mini muffin pan with the assembled bites in the fridge, covered with plastic cling wrap. Then, pop into the oven when ready to bake. You may need to add a couple of minutes to the cook time.
How to store: Transfer any leftover baked brie bites into an airtight container or place in a large sealed plastic bag and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How to reheat: Reheat in the oven at 350F for about 5 minutes or in the air fryer for a few minutes to crisp up the puff pastry.
How to freeze: Let the brie bites cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. Place in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. Thaw at room temperature for several hours and reheat in the oven or air fryer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry brie bites, cranberry brie appetizer, baked brie bites