Balsamic Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy side dish made with tender, crispy broccoli florets tossed in a simple homemade glaze made with just 5 ingredients. This low maintenance recipe takes just 25 minutes to make, and most of that time is spent in the oven.
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 375F and position the oven rack in the top position.
- In a large mixing bowl, add broccoli, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine until the broccoli is well coated.
- Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on a large half sheet baking pan.
- Bake until tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve with a drizzle of extra balsamic vinegar on top if desired.
How to store: Once cooled to room temperature, place leftover roasted broccoli in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
How to reheat: Reheat leftover veggies in a 300 F preheated oven, air fryer, or toaster oven for 5-10 minutes until hot and crispy. You can also reheat in the microwave but it may loose its crispy texture.
How to freeze: Transfer the broccoli to a freezer-safe container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. For the best texture, allow it to thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating and serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: balsamic roasted broccoli, roasted broccoli with balsamic