These Baked Potato Wedges are crispy, cheesy, and perfectly soft in the center — exactly what you want from a potato wedge, but without frying! Served hot with ketchup or your preferred dipping sauce, this side is perfect for cookouts or any time you want a simple potato side.
- 4 medium Russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional, for serving)
- fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly under running water and use paper towels to pat them completely dry. Cut each potato into 8 even wedges.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potato wedges, oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir well and coat evenly.
- Place potato wedges in a single layer on a large half sheet baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley (if using) and serve warm.
To cook in the air fryer:
- Place seasoned potato wedges in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 375F for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown and tender. Shake the basket halfway through for even cooking.
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and parsley on top, if desired.
How to store: Transfer the cooled potato wedges to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
How to reheat: Reheat in the oven at 375℉ for 10-15 minutes or in a 375F air fryer for 5-10 minutes until heated through and crisped up.
How to freeze: Place the potato wedges in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat them in the oven or air fryer straight from frozen to maintain the texture — adding a few extra minutes to the reheating time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked potato wedges, oven baked potato wedges, air fryer potato wedges, easy potato wedges