Over 50 best finger foods to serve a crowd including bite-sized appetizers, easy platters, air fryer finger foods, shareable snacks, and more party foods. One of my favorites are these Pigs in a Blanket.
- 1 (250 gram) sheet pastry dough (homemade or store-bought), thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 hot dogs
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Divide the pastry dough sheet evenly into 6 pieces (approximately 3x6-inch rectangles). If you are using homemade pie dough, roll it into a 10x12-inch rectangle and slice into 6 even pieces.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese evenly on each piece of dough and place a hot dog on top. Gently roll up the dough tightly around the hot dog into a log and pinch the end edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 3 even pieces using a knife or bench scraper, each about 2 inches long.
- Arrange the hot dog rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet and apply egg wash on top.
- Bake until golden brown and flaky, about 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately with ketchup for dipping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 25 best finger foods, finger food recipes, finger foods, party food