Over 50 best fall side dishes including mashed potatoes, roasted veggies like butternut squash and brussels sprouts, cozy soups, fall salads, and more. One of my favorites are these Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped into 1-inch cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup pecans (optional, for serving)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a large half sheet baking pan with parchment paper or grease lightly with cooking oil spray.
- Add brussels spouts and butternut squash cubes to the baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup. Sprinkle cinnamon, salt, and pepper on top. Toss until combined.
- Spread the vegetables evenly in a single layer and roast for 25 minutes, until vegetables are tender and edges are browned.
- Toss in pecans (if desired) and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 50 best fall side dishes, fall side dishes, fall sides, side dishes to make in fall