Over 25 best side dishes for salmon for a quick, easy, and healthy lunch or dinner including vegetable side dishes, pasta, potatoes, rice, salads, and more. One of my favorite recipes are these lemon garlic baby potatoes.
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon), divided
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, olive oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and toss to combine until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a quarter baking sheet and spread the potatoes out evenly into a single layer.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown and fork tender (fork inserted easily comes out).
- Remove from oven and serve immediately on a plate. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice over top and toss to combine.
You can make many of these salmon side dish recipes ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer for up to 3 months. Otherwise, you can prepare the ingredients and store in the refrigerator until ready to assemble and/or cook. Check the individual recipes for full make ahead and storing instructions.
To reheat, place any leftovers in the air fryer or the oven at 300F for 10-15 minutes until warmed through, or on the stovetop over medium-low heat (depending on the recipe). If heating from frozen, let it thaw first and then reheat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: 25 side dishes for salmon, salmon side dishes, salmon sides, what to serve with salmon, how to serve salmon, easy side dishes