Over 25 best Halloween desserts that are spooky and creepy (witch, ghosts, and creepy crawly things) including cookies, chocolate, cake, muffins, and more. One of my favorites is this Halloween Bark.
- Line a large half sheet baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate either on the stove or in the microwave:
- On the stove: Bring 2 inches of water to a low simmer in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Then turn the heat to low and place a large heatproof bowl of chocolate chips on the mouth of the pot. Make sure that there is a gap of a few inches in between the bottom of the bowl and the water (You can also place a bowl on a steamer attachment on top of your pot). Stir the chocolate constantly as it melts. Stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. This should take a few minutes.
- In the microwave: The second way to melt chocolate (and an easier way) is in the microwave. Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals. Remove the bowl at each interval and stir well. Repeat until the chocolate has completely melted. Stir until completely smooth
- Melt the white chocolate by repeating the above process.
- Spread the melted semi-sweet chocolate in a thin layer onto the prepared baking sheet, forming an approximate 9x12-inch rectangle, about ⅓-inch thick. Dollop the melted white chocolate on top. Use a toothpick to swirl the semi-sweet and white chocolates together.
- Immediately arrange the m&m’s, candy corn, and candy eyes onto the swirled chocolate, pressing them lightly into the chocolate, if necessary. Sprinkle the remaining gaps in the surface with sprinkles.
- Transfer the pan to the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set, about 45 minutes. Transfer the parchment paper to a cutting board and cut the bark into pieces. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 25 best halloween desserts, halloween desserts, halloween dessert recipes,