Over 25 best BBQ side dishes including summer salads, roasted vegetables, potato side dishes, creamy pasta, bread, and more for your summer cookout. One of my favorite BBQ side dishes is this classic coleslaw.
- 3 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- In a large serving bowl, combine cabbage, purple cabbage, and carrot.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegars, sugar, celery seeds, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Add dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerator for one hour to allow the flavors to infuse into each other more. Add more salt and pepper if desired, to taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 25 BBQ side dishes, BBQ side dishes, BBQ sides, what to serve at a BBQ, picnic sides,