Chocolate and peppermint Christmas bark is the perfect treat this holiday season to enjoy with your family and friends.
- 12 ounces high quality dark chocolate
- 12 ounces high quality white chocolate
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1/3 cup green and red smarties or m&m’s
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate until smooth. Pour onto the parchment paper and spread out using a spatula, until it is about 1/3 ” thick. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to slightly harden.
- Melt the white chocolate and pour on top of the dark chocolate. Carefully spread out the white chocolate with a spatula, covering the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermints and smarties/m&m’s on top of the white chocolate while it is still melted.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or 45 mins in the freezer) until the chocolate hardens.
- Break the chocolate apart into pieces and enjoy!