Tender and caramelized, easy roasted brussels sprouts tossed in balsamic vinegar and honey is a classic household favourite to serve on your holiday table.
- 2 lbs. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 415 F.
- In a large bowl, add the brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread brussels sprouts evenly in a large, lined baking tray.
- Place tray in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Halfway through, give the pan a quick stir so that the brussels sprouts brown evenly.
- Once cooked, place cooked brussels sprouts back into a large bowl and add balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss to combine and serve hot!