Craving something light and refreshing? Try this simple tomato, cucumber and avocado salad, topped with cilantro, sunflower seeds and a lemon vinaigrette.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (roughly from 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, cilantro and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and toss gently to combine.